Audio-recording your office medical appointments allows you to take notes at your own pace in the comfort of your home. These notes will serve you well before going to future appointments and will obviate the need to contact the office later to ask about things for which you already have the answers. I always ask permission and then start recording a Voice Memo on my iPhone. While recording, I refer to my questions that I have on the Notes app. This is part of being a vigilant patient and builds medical self-efficacy.
Video: Record Your Medical Office Appointments
October 8, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Video: Meaning and Purpose to Your Life
- Video: Ships Are Safe In The Harbor But They Are Built To Sail The World
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community