Make contact with your doctor’s office anytime you do not receive the results of any type of test result. Never assume that not hearing from your doctor means good news. Patients do fall through the cracks; don’t let that happen to you. When you call, provide your medical record number, as well as the date and name of the test in order to make it easier for the staff. The new patient portals are now the easiest way to get results.
Video: Empowered Patients Are Not Afraid to Be A Squeaky Wheel
January 6, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Video: You Are What You Practice
- Video: Meaning and Purpose to Your Life
- Video: Ships Are Safe In The Harbor But They Are Built To Sail The World
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community