After a few incidents of falling through the cracks, being incorrectly diagnosed, and having contraindicated medications prescribed for me, I realized that, as patients, our health is truly in our own hands. If you do not hear from your doctor about results of lab or other tests, always contact the office. You need to know which medications are contraindicated for you because doctors do make mistakes and it is up to you to make sure you are never given a medication or treatment that could be dangerous to your health.
Video: Falling Through The Cracks
January 13, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community