Establish relationships with the office staff. Practice feeling gratitude for the ways they are helpful. Write down all the things about your doctors, nurses, techs, office staff, and others for which you feel some appreciation. Practicing the expression of gratitude feels good and will make for better working relationships with staff, which will actually result in being better cared for by the staff. Work in partnership with your doctors for the best care.
Video: Form Good Working Relationships with Your Doctors and Staff
January 27, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community