In one study, oncologists were asked what they considered to be the single most important patient attribute that makes the greatest difference in patient outcomes. In treating over a hundred thousand cancer patients, over 90% of the oncologists said that the presence of hope is what makes the greatest difference.
Video: Hope Catalyzes Healing
July 28, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community