How to live a full and rewarding life despite chronic pain, fatigue, malaise, and disability. The source of most of our suffering is the attributions we assign to symptoms rather than the symptoms themselves. We create unnecessary suffering by allowing ourselves to remain fused or entangled with our unhealthy thinking. Mindfulness practice allows us to defuse or disentangle from those pesky thoughts.
Video: Mastery and Wellbeing Through Mindfulness Practice (part nine of series)
May 28, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Video: Meaning and Purpose to Your Life
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community