Our happiness, health, and wellbeing are all improved when we find ways to live with meaning and purpose. We can achieve this by working toward a goal, regardless of whether we ever achieve the goal. Meaning and purpose are also achieved when we identify and then live according to our personal life values.
Video: Finding Meaning and Purpose in Life
April 24, 2013 at 9:00 am
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Video: Becoming Who You Really Are
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Would you be able to give us more detailed MBEP instructions?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community