Reach out to the patient support association that represents people with your particular diagnosis. In addition to being a great source of information, they also provide emotional support if needed. These associations can also provide you with the names of the doctors who most often treat your condition. You will also get lots of useful information from other patients who are members of the association.
Video: Patient Support Associations
December 31, 2014 at 9:00 am
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Video: The Wisdom of Coach John Wooden
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Why The Focus On Practices?
- Q & A with Dr. B. – Do the mindfulness practices, especially the MBEP walking practice, ever become more natural?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community