Years ago, it was not unusual for oncologists to tell patients that they had some mild disease when in fact they had advanced cancers. This sometimes resulted in the patient, who had previously suspected cancer, becoming so encouraged and inspired upon being given a less frightening diagnosis, that their immune systems became mobilized enough to actually kill the cancer.
Video: The Power of Belief to Cure Cancer
April 28, 2015 at 9:00 am
- Video: You Are What You Practice
- Video: Meaning and Purpose to Your Life
- Video: Ships Are Safe In The Harbor But They Are Built To Sail The World
- Video: The Importance of Being Open and Vulnerable
- Q & A with Dr. B. – You have written about practice being a way of life—something to practice throughout the day. What are the main practices that encompass this way of life?
- Authenticity, Transparency
- Body Centeredness
- Cancer and the Mind
- Chronic Illness and the Mind
- Gratitude and Well-Being
- In Your Own Hands
- Living by Personal Values
- Meaning and Purpose in Health
- Mindfulness Practice
- Practice is Everything
- Practice Living by Choice
- Q&A Ask Dr. B.
- Self-Efficacy and Self-Mastery
- Social Support and Contributing Member of a Community